We commit ourselves to :
- Regular faith sharing in small groups with each group to decide the frequency;
- Gathering three or four times a year as a Toronto area large group (e.g. Study, retreat, prayer, fun/social, for important feasts, January 20, Pentecost
- TAG (Toronto Area Gathering)
- Communicating clearly among ourselves on all levels (personally, locally, provincially, etc.) including with PLT
- Beginning discernment at the level of the small groups
- Supporting and strengthening the area and individuals in their ministries and common projects: Oakmount Project, health concerns, Ratisbonne lecture series, etc.
- Continuing the process.
Signed by: Elizabeth Losinski, Pauline Greenizan, Audrey Gerwing, Margie McGrath, Lucy Thorson, Isabel Lewis, Joyce Sinnett, Mary Babic, Jocelyn Monette, Marge Zduncih